What is the Ripple Award?
An opportunity to recognize a local Business and Young Professional (YP) that excel in their efforts to attract, retain, grow and develop the Siouxland community.
What criteria will be evaluated for the award?
In order to attract, retain and develop young professionals, there are several areas that have been identified:
- Involved in the Community
- Seeks Opportunities for Growth
- Sustains Work-Life Balance
- Provides Organizational Leadership
- Promotes a positive Culture / Work Environment
Who can be nominated?
- Young professionals making a difference in Sioux City and surrounding communities.
- Businesses supporting YP’s making a difference in Sioux City and surrounding communities
Who can nominate?
- Anyone can nominate someone who fits the criteria above. There is no limit to the number of nominations that can be submitted.
When will the winners be announced?
The Sioux City Growth Organization (SCGO) will be presenting the Ripple Awards on Friday, September 30th at the YP Day celebration at Rox and Rails.